We love sweet potato casserole for the holidays in our home. Because we deal with different food allergies, I have enjoyed finding alternatives to our favorite recipes. And, if you land on this recipe and don’t need to worry about gluten, just use regular flour in place of the gluten-free Bisquick. I hope this helps! Enjoy!
- Preheat the Oven to 350°
- Strain/Drain Well & Mash 40oz of Canned Yams
- Add & Mix (In 2Qt Dish)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter (Use Real Butter for Best Results)
- 2 Beaten Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Whole Milk
- In Separate Container, Mix Together to Make Topping
- 1/3 Cup Melted Butter (Use Real Butter for Best Results)
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/8 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Gluten-Free Bisquick
- If you have trouble finding this in your grocery, you can use whatever gluten-free flour you can find, or I added an Amazon link below.
- If you aren’t worried about gluten free, just use regular all-purpose flour.
- 1 Cup Chopped Pecans
- Sprinkle Topping Onto Yam Mix
- Bake for 30 Minutes at 350°
- Serve & Enjoy!
- Your gluten-free family and friends will thank you!
- **Just a reminder. Gluten can hide in ingredients you wouldn’t expect. I always double check ingredients when I buy them to make sure they say gluten-free. Or, learn to read your ingredient list.
*If you are struggling to find gluten-free Bisquick here is a 3 pack on Amazon/ Gluten Free Bisquick
I love prepping ahead of time so the day of isn’t so crazy. I am obsessed with Pyrex and found these lids for my 2 cup measuring cup! Awesome Tool! Red 2 Cup Measuring Cup Lid Pyrex