Pregnancy is a beautiful part of life that comes with some interesting side effects. Feeling nauseous throughout the day makes your normal routine difficult to accomplish. I call BS on the term “morning sickness” because mine has always been “all day sickness”. Having heartburn that makes you feel like you can breathe fire like a dragon makes it hard to fall asleep. Afterbirth cramps leave you in tears as you just try to enjoy your first days with your little bundle. And in moments where your body just refuses to produce enough milk, you feel defeated and sad.
Please listen, pregnancy and early motherhood are amazing and so worth it, but there are moments that I was unprepared for. I wish I had been warned about more of the hard stuff. Throughout my years of motherhood and helping other moms, I have found some great products that help us mamas through the tough stuff. I am in love with Earth Mama Organics. I am not opposed to taking medicine, but I try to find natural alternatives when possible, especially when it comes to pregnancy and my babies. I love that Earth Mama has developed delicious, helpful teas to deal with the side effects that show up during the first through fourth trimesters. Shop Earth Mama Teas
- Morning Wellness Tea- Again I repeat, ALL DAY sickness sucks! This tea is great for getting through the nausea and yucky feelings of early pregnancy. My nausea sneaks back up in the third trimester, so I use it then too.
- Heartburn Tea- If you struggle with heartburn, this is a great way to soothe it. I have to drink it before bed sometimes to soothe my dragon throat and be able to get to sleep.
- Raspberry Leaf Tea- This tea helps prep and tone your uterus for birth. This can also be used later to help soothe menstrual cramps.
- Third Trimester Tea- Prepping your body for labor can really make things easier when it comes time for baby. I love this tea! I also read that it helps with leg cramps, and I struggle with those in the third trimester.
- Peaceful Mama Tea- If you need help relaxing and falling asleep this is a great option. Also if you are feeling anxious about giving birth this can be a way to calm your nerves.
- Periodic Tea- I am taking this with me to the hospital this time because I hear it is great for soothing afterbirth pains and cramps. I despise those cramps, so I am excited to give it a try.
- Milkmaid Tea- When your milk supply is down, this tea is a great way to support lactation.
- No More Milk Tea- Weaning can be really difficult for mom and baby, so there is a tea to help slow down milk production.
I love Earth Mama’s Website (Click Here to Check it Out). Be sure to read about the tea you are choosing and make sure you are using it at the right time as some aren’t meant for during pregnancy (periodic tea, milkmaid tea, no more milk tea). It is also a good idea to check with your doctor to make sure these teas are the right option for your body and health.
I hope this is helpful to you, and I hope I didn’t scare you! You are stronger than you think, and you will rock through whatever pregnancy and motherhood throws at you! Enjoy your growing belly and your growing babe!
*This post contains affiliate links. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking the links. Thanks for all your love and support!