Buffalo chicken is one of my favorite foods! I love it as wings, on pizza, as a wrap, on a sandwich, in a salad, bring it on! So of course I make buffalo chicken for Momology Lunch Bowls for an easy grab and go meal. This is a fun one to play around with your ingredients.
- Mix ingredients together in the CrockPot ↓
- 4-5 Chicken Breast
- 12 oz Bottle of Wing Sauce (I love the Kroger Mild Buffalo Wing Sauce)
- 1 Ranch Packet (I usually use the Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dip Mix, but my husband prefers the Kroger brand!)
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours
- Shred Chicken
- White Rice
- I make a large batch of rice at the beginning of the week to use in numerous things.
- We switch it up between white and brown.
- Cook the rice in chicken, beef, or vegetable broth for extra flavor.
- Chop Veggies
- Green Onion
- Top with any or all of these:
- Sour Cream
- Ranch Dressing
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Mix it all together.
- Grab and Go!